Wednesday, October 7, 2009

hihi!!!!!!!!!!

this few days very busy so didnt update..hahas..now abit free then come update lor since ying baby keep saying that i didnt update..hey baobei!! see!! i update laio. happy????? lols.. today nth much happen, lesson as usual lor, then everyday play and tok like siao like that lor, nth special happen, but today something surprise me, ''he'' tok to me..but its about chinese lah..lols =.= ''he'' shock me, i tot what why will suddenly tok to me..hahas..anyway, it doesn't matter anymore :) xiao jen(my eng teacher) quite gd arh, i didnt finish my report writing but she pass me..hahas.. 16 out of 30..quite gd lah, at least didnt fail me..charmaine darlinq highest leh, 18 out of 30..so cleve gal arh..hahas.. after sch got maths erp, xiao wum give us worksheet to do..actually overall the paper quite easy only some i don noe how to do only but not too bad lah..hahas.. :) finsih erp then go home le lor..me gd gal leh..hahas.. :)

ok lah..i shall stop here le, i need to do my chinese hmwk le cos i have been surfing the net for a few hours le..hahas.. bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment